OFFICIAL SMR coupe crew

joshism

Reaction score
very nice, how much? hahahaha, seriously though...

I don't remember, but it was around $150 US dollars with shipping. Ask the guy about shipping, and convert British pound to US dollars. I think it was about $60 for shipping. It bolts on perfectly on the 2 original OEM rear holes, but you'd have to drill the front holes into the fiberglass spoiler. I wouldn't drill the trunk, unless you have not. I'm selling my car because of hail damage, so maybe we could work something out if you want mine.

Last edited:

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
I don't remember, but it was around $150 US dollars with shipping. Ask the guy about shipping, and convert British pound to US dollars. I think it was about $60 for shipping. It bolts on perfectly on the 2 original OEM rear holes, but you'd have to drill the front holes into the fiberglass spoiler. I wouldn't drill the trunk, unless you have not. I'm selling my car because of hail damage, so maybe we could work something out if you want mine.

welll..... my wallet ist that big yet... still got money going places faster than i can keep it in... hence my still 4x4 status, lack or decent rims, no mods for engine or exterior/interior upgrades :(

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
what do you want us to do? post pictures of our back ends????

5242916359_fb89a3bf5c_b.jpg

haha my back end is much prettier than my front with my stupid stupid red grill and stuff.

Notice my black pinstripe ;)

soobi

Reaction score
is it okay to post a stock SMR, lol im too broke to buy mods atm...

Back