Opinions on custom interior??

frantz954

Reaction score
Hey everyone, looking for opinions. I am in the process of doing a mild custom interior and am at a fork in the road. I have a white coupe with tan interior and I am for the most part doing some overlays and accents. I will post pics soon of what's already done. I was going to go with black swede door panel inserts as well as black swede headliner, and a,b,c pillars but I came across a navy blue swede that I picked up instead. Door inserts are blue and so are the a pillars. Today I picked up about two yards of carbon fiber that I plan on using for my vent and center bezel as well as the top plastics on the center console. Question is do I keep going with the blue or do I stop and go with the black instead? Both look decent, I'm torn...

Mikey

Reaction score
Navy Blue + White = WIN

In my book anyway. Only problem is, I dont think our interiors came in dark blue, so you'll have to either keep the tan or switch to black. And neither tan nor black go with navy blue IMO.

Tan and black go well together and CF goes well with just about anything.

frantz954

Reaction score
I'll get pics up tonight but it's on the lighter side of navy blue. Against the tan I think it looks ok but would it be too much with blk carbon? Probably not too easy to answer that without seeing it...

frantz954

Reaction score
Yeah just realized that. If someone can move it that would be great. Never posted from my phone before.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Navy Blue + White = WIN

In my book anyway. Only problem is, I dont think our interiors came in dark blue, so you'll have to either keep the tan or switch to black. And neither tan nor black go with navy blue IMO.

Tan and black go well together and CF goes well with just about anything.
+1 on black with tan inserts.

frantz954

Reaction score
aee3019b-0132-272e.jpg

aee3019b-014e-fafa.jpg

Cell phone pics but u get the idea

frantz954

Reaction score
So do I keep the blue or go for black? Either way I ended up grabbing about 20 ft of carbon fiber. Not vinyl, real Cf

Back