p28 or p72 ECU paired w built na f23a1?

drax89

Reaction score
Doing a na build on a f23a1 motor and would like to get the most of the setup by getting a tuned obd1 ecu...I know this wont pass emissions and am cool with swapping in the factory ecu once a year to pass. The searching Ive done is mostly about people swapping for h22 or f20 motors, also having some wiring issues and having to swap injectors....Also having problems when putting stock ecu back for emissions...not to mention immobilizer issue. No one I could find was swapping an obd1 ecu on a stock f23a1. Anyone done this and have impressions to share about it ?

Last edited:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Pretty sure most people don't try it because it's not worth tuning a stock f23 unless you add cams or some sort of boost.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

drax89

Reaction score
Im building the motor ( headwork, pistons, cam, I h e + )...its na but not stock so want to get the most out of mods the same as a na h22 build which a lot have done. Guess no one has tried to get the max out of the f23 w ecu tuning ?

Snoobly

Reaction score
NASOHC tried it i believe. Not sure if he's still on here though. some of his posts might be though.

Back