Pardie's 01 V6 Coupe

Varnell

Reaction score
All of your page one images are broken, for some reason. Page two images are fine. Looking forward to more updates on the Batmobile.

Pardie

Reaction score
ok i migrated the images over to my imgur account, they should all work now. sorry for the inconvenience :(

Varnell

Reaction score
No problem. I just want people to see the work you've put into your car. You weren't kidding about the wheels. Did you specifically mean the Advan AVS Model 5 17", or stock NSX wheels?

Pardie

Reaction score
No problem. I just want people to see the work you've put into your car. You weren't kidding about the wheels. Did you specifically mean the Advan AVS Model 5 17", or stock NSX wheels?

I like both haha but honestly, yeah it was the Advan's.

Pardie

Reaction score
Update: parts for windshield wiper arrived, I got new wiper arms, and linkage bars. Also picked up the entire linkage assembly at a junk yard for $50. i will look to see if there is a DIY on here for that and if not, I might just have to make one.:lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Pics work! Very x2 clean 6.5gen, I mean the Batmobile! Keep it up!!

Pardie

Reaction score
Damn your paint is crisp!! Love the blue needles what did u use to paint them?

Unfortunately those are old photos of my car. I hate taking pictures of it now because all the clear coat is coming off. And I just went to Walmart and looked at the colors of paint they had in the arts and crafts section. I got neon blue. There is paint you can get online that is supposedly specifically for painting needles but it was going to cost twice as much as the paint I got from Walmart and I got a lot more of it.

Back