pattywak's '99 Ex Coupe *56k*

pattywak

Reaction score
Re: pattywak's '99 Ex Coupe:Rock the Semi-Stock!(56k warning)

haha yeah when i am not going to UT, i am in the Hermitage area..i was not at the meet at Two Rivers but i was at the one during the summer..but i had only went to 9th and commerce once, and the lot was extremely small so i didn't feel like going back there..

i might have my sportlines up for sale soon with tokico blue struts...pending if i can find some coilovers to slam my car with haha..

if you really don't want a low ride pro-kit would serve you good, but i can say that eventually you will wish you went lower..i did..

you should check out tennspeed.net, it is a good local forum site, and they usually have lots of meets in the making..i think they are having a meet in a few months to the tail of the dragon

Yeah the 9th and Commerce lot is pretty small, but back in the day it used to be just the straight-up enthusiasts going there, with none of the poser crowd showing up. That is, until word got out about it and everyone started showing up.

The reason I'm looking at the Pro-Kit is because this would be my daily driver and I'm about to ship of to college at MTSU so I don't want to go too low yet. And this would be my first suspension upgrade of my life so I don't want to get a substantial drop and then and up bottoming out everywhere because I'm not very experienced driving a lowered car around. :bash: But the pictures I've seen of other cars with Pro kits look pretty good, so maybe it won't be that bad.

pattywak

Reaction score

it was the weekend of import alliance meet...don't have any pictures from the weekly sat night meets..i wish the cops wouldn't of ran us out, but too many people were acting like idiots :(

if your ever looking for some mods just give me a shout..i might have some or know of some locals selling theirs

I almost forgot are you going to the Import Alliance meet during the summer at Nashville Speedway?

Reaction score

If you've never lowered a vehicle, I definately suggest Pro-Kits. You'll get used to the feel and ride and can make a decision in the future about coilovers or other lowering springs. With Pro-Kits, I'd still suggest shocks. I originally dropped my 5th gen Accord on Neuspeed Sports and definately was happy when I went to Pro-Kits after. It was such a pain being slammed (personal preference).

pattywak

Reaction score

If you've never lowered a vehicle, I definately suggest Pro-Kits. You'll get used to the feel and ride and can make a decision in the future about coilovers or other lowering springs. With Pro-Kits, I'd still suggest shocks. I originally dropped my 5th gen Accord on Neuspeed Sports and definately was happy when I went to Pro-Kits after. It was such a pain being slammed (personal preference).

That's what I was thinking. Only thing I'm worried about is the strange "boat-look" people get with Eibachs, apparently because of the weird way Accord coupes sit? I don't know. I just want to avoid it at all costs.

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score

man that was a nice lot...too bad there is always a few people to blow it for everyone else

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

I almost forgot are you going to the Import Alliance meet during the summer at Nashville Speedway?

i was planning on being there..the big meets in the summer are really fun..but i might not have a car worth taking by then haha..i change my mind daily on if i want to keep it modded...

nexTOme

Reaction score

nice ride....pretty clean....

yeah, slam that bad boy :slap:

:p

dorky_doo

Reaction score

240 woulda been great but this is still awsome

Back