Photo shoot [56k no way]

naoandlata

Reaction score
My friend and I went down to chicago for some random pics. The car didn't get washed due to the forecast for the next few days so its dirty. More parts are on the way before summer ends so there should be another photoshoot next month:)

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

CopyofIMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

white beauty

Reaction score
nice coupe man, normally i dont like gold or bronze look for rims, but u pull it off well, it would look better if it were a little lower though

dynasty

Reaction score
whooo! nice lookin' coupe you got there. i also recently picked up a Japanese license plate. i'll have my photoshoot up soon.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
You should get an oem lip kit for your ride. My only complaint about the pics is that the background on the first two kind of overshadow your ride. Kind of like "look at this building" not "look at this accord".

CHID0

Reaction score
Looks good, just think it needs a lip and the 16s(?) would look way better with more of a drop. Also the background kinda takes away from your ride. Clean as hell though, like the JDM plate.

naoandlata

Reaction score
Thanks for the complements guys, I'm lowered on prokit/oem shocks and planning to go lower in the future. My parents couldn't tell that my car was lowered when I brought it back:( I have a lip kit already but I'm just having fitting issues with it right now.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
aahh.... the good ol' days of travelling from purdue to chicago for decent chinese food :lawl:

looks good... seems like ppl r starting to include themselves in pictures lately :run: JaY dEE EeMm pose yo!!

Back