Photography Shoutbox

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
aka..."poverty wizards" :lawl:

have you checked out cyber syncs?

there was an open-source trigger system but i dont think they ever finished it...i sure cant find the bookmark :squintrun:

thanks those cyber syncs look pretty good.....way more affordable

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
thanks those cyber syncs look pretty good.....way more affordable
np...ive seen some good reviews on them. all they do is send out a wave, they shouldnt have to be $300+ right? :ugh:
Get one of those cheap desktop tripods...

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ZAC_STD_4_ZAC_STD_4_Compact_Alloy_Tripod.html

Just make sure it has a 1/4-20 screw to work with the camera.
hahahaha...that reminds me, speaking of MF...the russian cameras use a different thread for the tripod socket, so id have to find an adapter...those bastards :lawl:

Raymond

Reaction score
So I went to EuroSunday's meet this morning, and then I went down to Homestead Miami Speedway for the Porsche/BMW Club race and open track... took over 900 pictures between the two, and my memory card reader is dead. Arghhhhh

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
extreme III memory cards come with a reader per card...i now have 3 :lawl:

one for the house...one for the car...cut one in half for a bathmat--oops, thats shamwow :lawl:

finch13

Reaction score
So I went to EuroSunday's meet this morning, and then I went down to Homestead Miami Speedway for the Porsche/BMW Club race and open track... took over 900 pictures between the two, and my memory card reader is dead. Arghhhhh

Camera->USB->Canon DPP :eh: I've never used a card reader...

extreme III memory cards come with a reader per card...i now have 3 :lawl:

one for the house...one for the car...cut one in half for a bathmat--oops, thats shamwow :lawl:

I didn't get anything with my extreme IV's... except neoprene cases...

Raymond

Reaction score
lol I use a Lexar Pro 4gb 300x Compact Flash, didn't come with a reader though. :( This was actually my first time using this card for a fast-paced shoot (panning the cars on the track over and over) and it never froze up on me like my no-name 2gb card I have did before haha. I was impressed.

Back