picked up some stuff

slaiguy

Reaction score
background story: i got into an accident w/ my coupe and messed up my hood, bumper, grill, headlights, and fogs but luckily no frame damage. my hid's arent workin and because of my hood being popped up a little, im pretty sure my intake filter is a little wet.
-anyways, ive ordered a new set of headlights (gotta blackhouse them and maybe orange/red the corner buckets); ordered a new set of hid's from ddmtuning (6000k for low beams); and picked up a new sedan front bumper.
-now im about to order a new sedan hood and get a little coupe-->sedan conversion goin.
-lookin forward to: wings west front lip and sedan fogs.

this is definitely gonna be an interesting journey fellas. we'll see what happens...

smoky

Reaction score
sucks to hear about the accident

but good luck with everything

slaiguy

Reaction score
thanks fellas. i got really pissed when i got into the wreck, so imma use this as a positive and not a negative. im lookin forward to doin the blackhousing, but not lookin forward to payin to get the hood and bumper put on. gotta get the hood first though before anythin can go on...

finch13

Reaction score
If you can take apart a headlight you can put a hood and bumper on... sounds like fun though!

finch13

Reaction score
Wasn't meant to be a burn! It was supposed to boost confidence. And seriously, if you can do one you can do the other.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
yeah i was confused at the bumper/hood "have to pay someone to do it for me" although...

Back