*Pics up* Halloween car costume ideas?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Re: Halloween car costume ideas?

make some new wheels out of aluminum foil...then maybe a large cardboard spoiler...maybe get some painters tape and use for strips...fake blood on the windshield....who knows what else

juicebox00

Reaction score

make some new wheels out of aluminum foil...then maybe a large cardboard spoiler...maybe get some painters tape and use for strips...fake blood on the windshield....who knows what else

lol, i'll take this into mind... and i don't want fake blood on the windshield tho...lol, but i will be spraying people's with it

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

lol, i'll take this into mind... and i don't want fake blood on the windshield tho...lol, but i will be spraying people's with it

yeah i guess fake blood on windshield might be 2 much....maybe shape the painters tape on the car in the shape of a pumpkin or something...

juicebox00

Reaction score

yeah i guess fake blood on windshield might be 2 much....maybe shape the painters tape on the car in the shape of a pumpkin or something...

lol, pumpkin not for me, but maybe i'd make a sticker out of the painters tape saying "this adds 20hp", or something stupid like that

savesday04

Reaction score

buy some chrome duct tape and cover your rims with it to make your rims look chrome. haha j/k too much work anyway.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

The red food coloring will stain you paint. But if you don't care about that then more power too you.

juicebox00

Reaction score

buy some chrome duct tape and cover your rims with it to make your rims look chrome. haha j/k too much work anyway.

i actually already have some tape like that..lol, but that wouldn't be cheesey enough si i think i'll spray paint paint some cardboard rims with gold and silver paint..lol

The red food coloring will stain you paint. But if you don't care about that then more power too you.
and i might change my mind cause i don't wana wreck my fenders... roof and trunk i don't care about

Millz

Reaction score

take the spray paint that you can wash off your car... i forget what its called but its not permanent

spray PIMP MOBILE on all 4 sides of you car, and have like 4 blow up dolls in the car with you

nexTOme

Reaction score

why why why.......??

Back