please help wheels fitment problems.

ethempty

Reaction score
i just brought some XXR 527 17x8.25 +25 4 lug hyper silver. it came with Falken 912 205/40/17. i want to know if this wheels is too small? or i need bigger wheels. and also i want to know whats size of spencer? thanks you

Akingkhan

Reaction score
How low r u? Wheel set up w what u have is not g2 b a problem every thing will fit just fine. Tire is a lil on the small side 205/50/17, or 225/45/17 are the same over all size as the stock set up. Spacers all depending on the look u want. Good luck

Narftastic

Reaction score
:huh: sooo you bought wheels and u have no idea if they will fit? that was dumb....hmmm lets see how bout you go outside and put them on the car :doh:

17s are not to small for our cars there actually what most ppl have and 18s
BUT if your not lowered to where u have NO wheel/fender gap then yes they wont look as good.

PS: if you dont have coilovers sell the wheels and buy coilover first

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The wheels aren't too small, the tires, will be a bit, though. You may want to consider running a 215 45 on them.

Also depends on your drop, if you think the wheels are too small or not.

However, since you already bought them, a little late now to wonder if they were the right size to begin with.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You need new tires. And you would need to drop the car pretty low to pull off a +25 et.

But before you do anything, I would advise that you research this and learn what is needed first. You may decide you want a different setup, etc.

Last edited:
Back