Police Profiling & Harassment Rant

JetLife

Reaction score
hey man I feel your pain, I hate law enforcement. Their always ridin my *** tryna catch me slippin'

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
I think its just you man..when I'm in Detroit, I never have any problems there but Dearborn? I got pulled over once, my dad was driving though, but he wasn't doing the speed limit so fair enough. The next time I got pulled over was on woodward because I had front tints. I was going the speed limit, so I was only ticketed for illegal tints. I didn't complain because they're just doing their jobs and I know I was guilty.

ejreams

Reaction score
I think its just you man..when I'm in Detroit, I never have any problems there but Dearborn? I got pulled over once, my dad was driving though, but he wasn't doing the speed limit so fair enough. The next time I got pulled over was on woodward because I had front tints. I was going the speed limit, so I was only ticketed for illegal tints. I didn't complain because they're just doing their jobs and I know I was guilty.

What? no!
They ticketed you because they're racist! or sexist! or they disprove of your sexual preference! or... cause' they hate car enthusiasts!

Don't you know? you're an American, you're supposed to blame someone else!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
you ridin dirty bro?

i cant say that with a straight face :lawl:

Classic. Haha

@Mikey, pretty sure it's the same here with searching, but most people just don't know. One region is training officers to be able to check cars for illegal mods under the hood.......good luck with that.

Rsuave24

Reaction score
Here in Minnesota cops can be dicks especially where I live, being that it is pretty rural, but I have never been profiled in the manner you have. I did get into a ****ty situation where I was basically caught for technically trying to evade a cop in a very nice neighborhood, the cop even said to me that it was suspicious that we were speeding around the area in my car cause it stood out..mind that I was in Minnetonka where Prince lives and people drive porsches and higher euro brands lol. I ended up getting a speeding ticket since I also had a clean record. But no cop has ever said anything to me about my huge *** exhaust, my bright *** HID headlights and fogs, and the fact that my car sends sparks down the road from being so slammed LOL.

LeAccord

Reaction score
You guys have it pretty hard in America .. I've only been pulled over once for doing 132kph in a 100kph zone, but i was polite and acted dumb .. he wrote me a ticket but only for doing 10kph over. I would've lost my license for 6 months and gotten a $850 fine if he wrote me a ticket for doing 32 over ..

Just be polite and act dumb if need be :lawl:

Back