Poor girl....UPDATES 2009, SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Poor girl....

Ouch. That is sad to see. I sincerely hope your car was not his first, because every kid should be forced to start out with a beater, so they can learn to appreciate the finer things. Not that a 6thgen is super fine, but you smell what I'm steppin in.

Unlike some people, I ge emotionally attached to my cars, haha. Even my crappy 94 Taurus 3.8 still has a special place in my heart. If I saw someone treat one of my previous cars like that, I would feel a bit bad. I'm making it easy on myself with my coupe though, I'm never selling it, haha.

Hope the kid figures it out...

deucescorner

Reaction score

Ouch. That is sad to see. I sincerely hope your car was not his first, because every kid should be forced to start out with a beater, so they can learn to appreciate the finer things. Not that a 6thgen is super fine, but you smell what I'm steppin in.

Unlike some people, I ge emotionally attached to my cars, haha. Even my crappy 94 Taurus 3.8 still has a special place in my heart. If I saw someone treat one of my previous cars like that, I would feel a bit bad. I'm making it easy on myself with my coupe though, I'm never selling it, haha.

Hope the kid figures it out...

Ya it was his first car. I know what you mean about getting emotionally attached to cars, I still have it for my 6thgen

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

damn.. poor guy... i know how it feels when something u worked so hard to get suddenly gets messed up.. r u gonna help him out to restore the car?

deucescorner

Reaction score

damn.. poor guy... i know how it feels when something u worked so hard to get suddenly gets messed up.. r u gonna help him out to restore the car?

I have a feeling that's what he's gonna lead up to, otherwise he's gonna pay a pretty penny for parts and labor. We'll see I guess

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Ya it was his first car. I know what you mean about getting emotionally attached to cars, I still have it for my 6thgen

Yeah man. Especially when you have personally invested a lot in it physically and mentally.

mista jc

Reaction score

Oh, man. Welcome back, deuce. Sucks to see what happened especially to your old baby and hard work. Hope the guy fixes it and drives more careful.

deucescorner

Reaction score

Oh, man. Welcome back, deuce. Sucks to see what happened especially to your old baby and hard work. Hope the guy fixes it and drives more careful.

what's up jc, hopefully the guy stops letting his gf drive the car lol

I'll probably never leave the 6thgen community, I still keep an eye out for another 6thgen coupe of my dreams

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Honestly, I just shed a tear. No joke.

Your car was so clean and well done. Did he say how it happened? Probably should stick to beaters until he has a bit more experience driving and handling his vehicle, regardless of whose fault it was.

:(

That is all.

Back