Popo Hunting season sucks...

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
you got caught in a speed trap. your infraction is payable by fine, it should say how much on the ticket... GL

my last two tickets were both in speed traps. one was in city streets up in glendora, the other was on the 605 FWY out in Rosemead. neither times did they say what the dollar amount of the fine was. i only found out how much it was going to be for when i received the bill in the mail.

yea lol i know but i wanna go to court just to see if i have any other options like probation or somthing to work it out with them cause i dont want my insurance to raise up.

idk about TX but here in cali, you have the option of paying the ticket and then taking traffic school to have the point removed from your record so it doesn't affect your insurance.

xx24xx

Reaction score
^ agreed,

please lay off the quota B/S you got stopped cause u were speeding

a. pay the ticket
b. fight the ticket urself
c. hire a paralegal to fight the ticket for you

the end

Paralegals can't do anything for you in court. You need a lawyer.

Also money from tickets goes to the state. Not the department.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
There is no quota to fill, how bout stopping potentially fatal accidents from reckless assholes. Police do their job to protect the community.

If you dont like the presence of police go live in a third world country. After my ride along, i have a lot of respect for law enforcement.

Back