Popo Hunting season sucks...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
"You do anything they don't like" - like what break the law? There is bad apples in all walks of life, so why don't you generalize all religions and races as well while you're at it.

typo... i meant they do anything they like :hide:

as for proof of what they do, have u watched the documentary called "the biggest gang in america"? abuse of power ftl :haysm9:

and btw, 11 years in the US and i have not met one good cop, just stuck up "i can do anything i want" attitude kinda cop...

Millz

Reaction score
typo... i meant they do anything they like :hide:

as for proof of what they do, have u watched the documentary called "the biggest gang in america"? abuse of power ftl :haysm9:

and btw, 11 years in the US and i have not met one good cop, just stuck up "i can do anything i want" attitude kinda cop...

I also saw a documentary on the Mayan calendar and how the world's going to end in 2012. Most documentaries are skewed and biased I can even tell by looking at the title "The Biggest Gang in America", I've seen many that I've laughed at. I'll take a look at it when I got some time though, but I usually take them with a grain of salt.

16 years in Canada and I haven't met one bad cop that I can remember anyways.

I do believe that there are "bad" cops, but the number of good greatly outweigh the bad I.M.O.

Can't speak for you though but I find it very hard to believe that you haven't met one good cop in 11 years.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah, documentaries are biased.. but the actual videos in that documentary I mentioned was just crazy tho.. makes u think who they are actually protecting... themselves or the public

Millz

Reaction score
yeah, documentaries are biased.. but the actual videos in that documentary I mentioned was just crazy tho.. makes u think who they are actually protecting... themselves or the public

How recent were the videos in question? Which PD did it cover? Or was it all across the states?

Long weekend here in the great white north, maybe I'll check it out.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
^^lol.

I don't hate cops. Just the ones that I know for a fact are the bad apples. We have several in our corrupt *** dept.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

I hate to do this but ur wrong. Police are always the first to respond in a car accident. And if ur car is on fire, im damn sure its going to be a police officer pulling u out, and a fireman pulling u out after ur already dead.

Last edited:
Back