Possible URL Change

Pick the primary URL (both will direct to the same site)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
we have a brand name that is somewhat known by the 6th gen community... i say we put more effort into developing our brand recognition and awareness

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
VOTED! i agree with everyone,leave it as is cuz i remember i came across this site on google when i typed in "6th generation accord". We all know it by 6GA n im sure the n00bs to come would also learn to kno it by that.

eggs

Reaction score
keep it the way it is because at first i didnt relize that 6ga was.... i am still a noob lol

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
i think a my6ga.com site would be nice for supporting members. what it would have in it...i dont know :lawl:

I agree with ryan. It would be a cool for supporting members or something, but i also don't know what i would contain.

But I like it as 6thgenaccord.com

dadams

Reaction score
I love 6thgenaccord.com but just an idea... most ppl call it 6ga so y not just register 6GA.com and have it re direct it to 6thgenaccord.com just to be used as a short hand instead of renaming the whole thing

kn0x47

Reaction score
keep it the way it is because at first i didnt relize that 6ga was.... i am still a noob lol
+1 everytime i saw ga i thought georgia :hide:

I love 6thgenaccord.com but just an idea... most ppl call it 6ga so y not just register 6GA.com and have it re direct it to 6thgenaccord.com just to be used as a short hand instead of renaming the whole thing

i like that idea. v6p.net does the same thing. unfortunately i've typed in 6ga.com and it redirects to some plastic bottle company...i cant figure out why they have that address. wildman would have to try to buy that from them and itd probably not be worth it

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Seems like everyone wants it to stay the same
Is it possible to have both......
My6GA.com is much shorter, but i'm so used to typing 6thgenaccord.com/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back