Jeffro

Reaction score
Stockers... Swoop.

fogs2qy7.jpg

fogs3sh9.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Plannin on it lol Just tryin to get some cash together to get outta debt before I get back into it lol

Gotta get outta debt to buy screws?! Times must be tough, lol.

Just paint over them with some black paint or a sharpie or something. I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be screwed from the front either.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
They're self-tappers, thats why I screwed em in from the front lol. And yes, times are tough, gas is getting higher and it sucks

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
the people who have the civic fog lights, did u guys use the wiring harness that it came with, and how did u guys do it?

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i have 6000k HID's and my oem fogs i can see nicely at night def widens up everything and there higher spread over everything

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Those with OEM sedan fogs, how do you aim them? And yes, I know about the screw on the bottom, I mean the actual aiming process. Cus I've been looking at them and tonight I decided they're prob aimed way too low, but it's not as easy to tell how high is too high.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Those with OEM sedan fogs, how do you aim them? And yes, I know about the screw on the bottom, I mean the actual aiming process. Cus I've been looking at them and tonight I decided they're prob aimed way too low, but it's not as easy to tell how high is too high.

Fog lights are supposed to be aimed low......

Back