Post Whoring

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
teh whoring is basically due to the lack of the shoutbox... the frzbox took care of all our whoring needs and the members just got used to it....

i think whoring is ok, but like danny said, try and keep it on track... u can whore cos tht's fun, and tht's what we want :D

pyaarawala

Reaction score
yeah i get what your saying..but i think we are passed that point...most threads have no point lately...i am ok with the post whoring to an extent..but when it is crap about like the pedo bear, or other stupid stuff i think it is annoying..i am going to try and see if i can get a whole new sub forum added specifically for the whoring haha...because general chat isn't enough..maybe make a subforum called Post Whores :D and of course posts don't count :D haha

ohh and if they want to attack...bring it on, i have the skittlez on my side... :D

:nutkick:

lol isn't Smackdown our forum for off-topic subjects? Let them post there instead of creating another sub-forum.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
lol, and it starts in this thread.......I just don't get the idea that if the shout box is down, lets, go into threads and talk back and forth idea.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the shoutbox created new relationships...ones where we could casually talk to each other on a first name basis....we can't undo that...if you didn't participate...you won't understand....the majority of people aren't complaining....tech questions are still getting answered...opinion threads are still getting good responses...

we do have an ignore users option....mine has several folks...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
^ Just out of curiosity what exactly does that do? :thinking:

it makes it so whoever you are "ignoring"...you don't see their posts....it tells you they posted...but doesn't show it...and you can always click "view post" anyway...lol...anyone who complains about post whores...should just ignore badger....that will do it...:hihi:

Back