post your downtown chitown pics

d1blet

Reaction score
ray, brandon, eric and i went to downtown chicago after the meet for some photo time.

hope you enjoy cause everyone else is slacking with their pics :darryl: :lawl:

i was busy for father's day and yesterday. i just finished processing and uploading the meet pictures. i'll prolly have the city shots later tonight hopefully.

and now that im reflecting back on what went down when we were taking pix...

ryry: good job announcing to everyone "titties! 2'o clock!"

brandon: you sir, are captain obvious when it comes to checking out women. i think 6 hours of cleavage was getting to ya.

you two are duuuuuuuurteeey. :jarred:

but it was pretty fun. maybe we ought to do something like this some other time, seeing as how xluben missed out (you could have met up with brandon and eric and cruised down with them!)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i was busy for father's day and yesterday. i just finished processing and uploading the meet pictures. i'll prolly have the city shots later tonight hopefully.

and now that im reflecting back on what went down when we were taking pix...

ryry: good job announcing to everyone "titties! 2'o clock!"

brandon: you sir, are captain obvious when it comes to checking out women. i think 6 hours of cleavage was getting to ya.

you two are duuuuuuuurteeey. :jarred:

but it was pretty fun. maybe we ought to do something like this some other time, seeing as how xluben missed out (you could have met up with brandon and eric and cruised down with them!)
dude i was holding back :lawl: a buddy and i went downtown (here in madison) yesterday and commented on pretty much every skirt out there :lawl:

next time, we should park somewhere and car pool to downtown. 2-3 cars trying to keep up with each other is kinda hard, plus we could all split parking instead of me paying for everyone LOL :lawl: just kidding :lawl:

i'm down for whatever/whenever. late july or early august maybe?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
not my pix, but here's how teh "chinatown" in mah hometown looks like in malaysia..

1.1212496200.carpenter-street---kuching.jpg

other pix...

kbr18.gif

kuching%20waterfront%20-%20day1.jpg

xluben

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks a lot! I guess that's my punishment for ONLY going in the Photography section of this site, haha.

I'll be in Chicago this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some pictures to post after that!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i paid fo your fie dolla footlong plus drink and cookies :eh:
i know...hence the "LOL" and "just kidding" in my last post :lawl:

tell you what...that subway and especially those cookies couldn't have tasted better at that point in the day :lawl:
not my pix, but here's how teh "chinatown" in mah hometown looks like in malaysia..
chitown...chicago :eh: from the accord meet :eh:
Yeah, thanks a lot! I guess that's my punishment for ONLY going in the Photography section of this site, haha.

I'll be in Chicago this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some pictures to post after that!
you should definitely come along if we have another 6ga photo "meet" down there...it was a great time :rock:

it worked out well since the 4 of us who went were all photographers...

Back