Proline wheels?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
right, that's why you wanted to know if "your" BMW wheels could fit on the accord.

you're what...17? you have a literal ****LOAD more to worry about than making a beater accord look good, especially while still in school with college to possibly follow. first and foremost would be learning how to fix the car. tools and knowledge will take you way further than pep boy's wheels when you're on the side of the road somewhere...or, ironically, stuck in the pep boy's parking lot :lawl:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
right, that's why you wanted to know if "your" BMW wheels could fit on the accord.

you're what...17? you have a literal ****LOAD more to worry about than making a beater accord look good, especially while still in school with college to possibly follow. first and foremost would be learning how to fix the car. tools and knowledge will take you way further than pep boy's wheels when you're on the side of the road somewhere...or, ironically, stuck in the pep boy's parking lot :lawl:

Yea I've already been accepted into Maritime. Schools out and this is my summer project with a coupe of friends who also are looking at 6th gen v6s because they like mine so much. I was just asking if I should get the rims the answer was no and I accepted that on the first page. My moms old bmw wheels are just sitting in my garage. So the first week I got the car I decided to see if they would fit when I knew absolutely nothing about cars other then when you put your foot on the gas it'll move. Stop trying to get big online, I've done nothing to offend you and you drop a rich boy comment. I don't appreciate that. I'm just a 17 yr old kid who's trying to make his first car a little nicer while trying to save money at the same time. Its not like im going to autozone and buying supercharged stickers and getting glue on side vents to match some 20" chrome dub wheels with a fart cannon on the back trying to make it into fast and furious 6.

BoyBlue

Reaction score
as a former employee of pep boys. I wouldn't get the proline brand. We had alot of customers come back becasue paint/chrome was pealling within a few months. I tried to find out who made the proline brand for pepboys but couldn't find anything. I would stay away from proline. (nothing against pepboys though).

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Stop trying to get big online
i LOL'd :lawl:

combine the irony of calling your parent's car your own and the fast and furious story you told the other day, who's trying to be "big online"? :lawl:

plus i know more people from this site in real life than people you know only by their usernames on here :lawl: i have no keyboard to hide behind and have no need, because i'm not a completely anonymous member.

now i bid this cluster of a thread adieu.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
i LOL'd :lawl:

combine the irony of calling your parent's car your own and the fast and furious story you told the other day, who's trying to be "big online"? :lawl:

plus i know more people from this site in real life than people you know only by their usernames on here :lawl: i have no keyboard to hide behind and have no need, because i'm not a completely anonymous member.

now i bid this cluster of a thread adieu.

That doesn't give you an excuse to act like a dick. So what you know people in real life what does that have to do with anything? Your starting **** on a "Does anyone know anything about this wheel brand thread" Unlike you I'm not a dick and I don't start anything with anyone. Honestly, whats your problem? Maybe when you start acting like an adult, because I'm just a stupid kid, you and I can settle our differences.

Last edited:
Back