Question about 04-06 Acura TL rim.

truonghthe

Reaction score
I just got a set of an 04 TL rim (no tire) and I try to put on my mom AV6 coupe and it seem if the tire was there then it will be rub, my question is do I need to buy an adapter/spacer or the stock tire with rim gona fit on my car. I worry more because the car will be slam, so anyone out there can answer my question please, BTW Kevin and Mike you have them on your AV6 and lowered so did you buy some spacer to space them out, thanks.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
it fit fine..just buy 225/45/17 then u all set...you shouldnt run into any rubbin issues tho

kevin didnt buy spacers..all he did was buy camber kit for his car when he lower it..

there is no need for spacers...geez weez man...:talk-punch:

Last edited:

truonghthe

Reaction score
^^^thank but I think tire goes into the TL rim are 235/45/17 right?

Raymond

Reaction score
Yeah but I think he's saying you'd be better off with 225s to avoid rubbing..

truonghthe

Reaction score
but does the 225 is the lenght from side to side wall right? BTW I think Kevin is on 235/45-17 also since he bought that in packet lol. Dam I need Kevin answer this lol.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
truong..i rmemeber kevin told me he ran that tire size[225/45/17] yesterday when i meet him up with troy and 2 other guys for the led install...he also posted it on his car thread information..

kevin is lower and he wont be riding on 235/45 ..he dont want any rubbin issues

Last edited:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
u hard head little bish

u ask for help and i give u the infor u want..if u want kevin or mike to answer it for u then just hit them up on the pm..mike is online but on cell..hit him up and he answer it for u yo..geez weez...

talkin to u is like talkin to JCCG5..I SWEAR U VIET PEEPS ARE SOO HEARD HEAD

Last edited:

truonghthe

Reaction score
ok thank for the input I just saw it in his profile lol its 225/45-17 sweet now I gona spend less money for tires lol.

Back