Question about 04-06 Acura TL rim.

truonghthe

Reaction score
Ok try on a 225/45-17 from an BMW today and it seem I have some tiny room left (with the TL rim on) even after drop like Kevin, so now I will be sit at 225/45-17. I don't like 225/40-17 because the tire so tiny if I hit a big pot hole in Hartford then the tire would go bye bye. And I won't be go low like Vinh lol, just like Kevin and that just fine. I like slam that car because I don't like my tail slide when I am in an highway ram lol. I will post all the mod will be put next spring, I try to complete my mod it before Fast and Furious movie gona come out because I might have a Import meet around my area and I would like to represent for 6GA.

Raymond

Reaction score
Ok try on a 225/45-17 from an BMW today and it seem I have some tiny room left (with the TL rim on) even after drop like Kevin, so now I will be sit at 225/45-17. I don't like 225/40-17 because the tire so tiny if I hit a big pot hole in Hartford then the tire would go bye bye. And I won't be go low like Vinh lol, just like Kevin and that just fine. I like slam that car because I don't like my tail slide when I am in an highway ram lol. I will post all the mod will be put next spring, I try to complete my mod it before Fast and Furious movie gona come out because I might have a Import meet around my area and I would like to represent for 6GA.

English please

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

I have 225/40/18's and I LIVE in Hartford, and I have all my tires.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hate to break the news to ya pal, but if you've looked at my car, I'm not even close to slammed. lol. so uh, you're not going to be slammed either. :fail:

Latest posts

Back