Question about lug nuts

iam_nas

Reaction score
hello 6thgen... i just got some C2's for my sedan but im not sure which kind of lug nuts im supposed to use with them... thanks in advanced... and btw i might be rocking them without the centercaps dont know if that matters...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Any "tuner" style lugs will work. I prefer steel ones compared to alumminum, even though they are heavier because they usually last longer and if your car is in a shop (mine never is), it is less likely they will get messed up from being over torqued. Aluminum will work fine too but make sure you buy high quality ones, steal, you can go cheaper.

AFAccord

Reaction score
The threading spec for our lugs is 12x1.5

You'll probably need a conical seat lug nut like the one below for most aftermarket wheels:

lug_nut.jpg

cone_radius_verification.jpg

slaiguy

Reaction score
anyone selling extended lugs? if so, pm me and lemme know how much?

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
If you plan to install the C2 cap you'll have to get the shorter tuner lugs, but if don't care about the caps you can use the standard size tuner lugs.

iam_nas

Reaction score
If you plan to install the C2 cap you'll have to get the shorter tuner lugs, but if don't care about the caps you can use the standard size tuner lugs.

thank you for understanding my question... but yeah thats what im worried about. the tuner lugs i have are too long for the dish's to fit properly...

do you think these will be short enough?... the seller didn't specify the length...

tl-tnrset16-15.jpg

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
No these are what you need bro. I used them on my old Racing hart M5's and Axis mods. You'll need this if you plan to use your center caps. You can find them cheaper on ebay also for like $40 or so. You need size 12mm X 1.50 if you did not know.

http://www.racinglab.com/muteki-c-tn-oc.html

racinglab_2013_439787

racinglab_2013_608662

Back