question abt a fix-it-ticket for modified exhaust

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
op i have one stock i4 and both stock v6 muffles. ill give you what ever you one(s) you need. just pay shipping. and maybe a decal or two :deal:

please no one else hit me up for theses. this deal is for the OP only. just because i like his car :wub:

u like mah POS? :lawl:

thanks for the offer tho, but i need this resolve this weekend :beer:

If you have a v6, I have both of my oem mufflers.. with flanges built on both of them. haha. PM me if you need help.

i have an I4 :sad:

I think I still have my stock 4cyl sedan exhaust not 100% sure but your welcome to borrow it to get it signed off but you have to make the drive though. I don't have a stock cat though. :p

aren't u in victorville or something? haha

if u can help me work on other stuff on my car, maybe we can make it a date haha

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
if the cops are dick enough, they'll make you go to a state ref to get it signed off. my school has a state ref right next door to our automotive shop and i see civics/integras/bunch of other cars comin in for exhaust decibel tests. the state ref will put a mic about 5 ft from ur exhaust, rev it a couple times around 3K, and record decibel readings. if it's too loud, he'll make you come back again....not fun.

it's funny to watch people fail tho hahaha....jkjk

P.S. i still have my stock exhaust system :) im in the 626 west covina area....lmk if you wanna borrow. still on car tho

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Yup :(

Good thing he didn't pop the hood haha

Broken axle
Clutch needs to be replaced soon
PS fluid needs to flushed
And a couple small things haha

My buddy has a tire shop with a lift that he lets my friends and I use for a small fee. I've changed out a clutch in a 240sx but never on an accord. I still have my ACT clutch and prolite flywheel collecting dust in my storage :eusa_doh:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
My buddy has a tire shop with a lift that he lets my friends and I use for a small fee. I've changed out a clutch in a 240sx but never on an accord. I still have my ACT clutch and prolite flywheel collecting dust in my storage :eusa_doh:

install meet! haha

anyways, can i go to any police/ sheriff/ CHP station to get the ticket written off? must it be from the city on my citation?

Back