Rc_lucky7's 1999 Coupe Ex (56k)

Narftastic

Reaction score
Paint looks great!!!
Not a fan of the hood and taillights tho... Since winter is approaching I would suggest you start saving for some coilovers for the spring/summer

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Nice fresh paint job! It'll look better when the hood gets painted and the stock taillights.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice to see something different, it might have looked better if the hood lines were followed more closely. Still though, where else would you tie that scheme in on the car? I think you'll be better off with it overall. Keep the grille painted though, I like it.

rc_lucky7

Reaction score
Paint looks great!!!
Not a fan of the hood and taillights tho... Since winter is approaching I would suggest you start saving for some coilovers for the spring/summer

thanks and yea imma try finding stock tailights somewhere, and okay ill do that :D!! ud know anywhere good they could sell them?:confused:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
thanks and yea imma try finding stock tailights somewhere, and okay ill do that :D!! ud know anywhere good they could sell them?:confused:

Start with a local junk yard.

Try car-part.com

Check various Forum F/S threads, especially on here, as there is at least one part out going on that you may be able to score the tails from.

Back