Rear Seat Delete Underway!! (pics inside)

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
You're kidding right? The rear deck is a piece of the car...its what your speakers are in...its there, you don't have to buy it...

Are you going to AutoX with this car? A rear lower tie bar doesn't do much other than looks on our cars...and if you were so into handling and rigidity then why wouldn't you spend a little extra and go with the biggest rsb for our cars?

Wow I feel like an idiot. My bad :darryl: . I take it, the rear upper strut bars are mainly for hatchbacks that dont have a rear deck?

And yeah eventually. The TL-S sway bar is only $60 from my local Acura dealer. I like the thought of a Progress rsb, but after getting the links it'll be out of my budget.

NotNice

Reaction score
i took out just the top part of the seat. i have the wood there with the holes cut for the 6x9's and all i have to do is re-rug it. i seen some green carpet they sell that looks like box carpet. im gunna put that there since i resparyed my whole interior dark emerald pearl(green).. still have yet to finish.

img00316201106031831.jpg
img00317201106031831.jpg
img00319201106031833.jpg

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
i took out just the top part of the seat. i have the wood there with the holes cut for the 6x9's and all i have to do is re-rug it. i seen some green carpet they sell that looks like box carpet. im gunna put that there since i resparyed my whole interior dark emerald pearl(green).. still have yet to finish.

6x9's? hmm.. I personally think you should take out the bottom seats as well. Or else it just looks really awkward IMO.

I got the wood panels on Friday and am tracing with cardboard tonight.

NotNice

Reaction score
okk.. let me see some pictures. i would take the bottom seats out to but i dont think it would look right with just rug.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
I think it'd definitely look unfinished with bottom seats with seatbelts and 6x9's for backrests.... I'll try to post pics of the updates tonight. Anyone know what fabric to use and where to get it?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Automotive fabric off eBay

The road noise doesn't bother you with no backseat to help deaden it? It would drive me crazy.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
Honestly... I like road/ exhaust noise. my cousins sat in the spot where the back seats used to be and commented how hot it was. Like a natural seat heater. :thumbsup:

NotNice

Reaction score
lol. yea there fabric on ebay im buying. it the same as the carpet but its dark green to match my car.

i have no seatbelts in the back. there all bolted off.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
lol. yea there fabric on ebay im buying. it the same as the carpet but its dark green to match my car.

i have no seatbelts in the back. there all bolted off.

Link? I couldnt find anything on ebay except for the whole floor carpet in different colors for like $125.

Back