jdmcg3

Reaction score
First off, why is this in linked in the 'rep power' thread? This has nothing to do with rep.

Second, thank you for your post in the transaction feedback thread, that was the correct place to do it. My conclusion to this is that we will never do business together again. I've been doing this for years and have never had such an issue with ANY customer, nor have they had one with me. Please refrain from continuing to post in this thread, and proceed to contact me through PM's if you have any further issues.

Thank you kindly.

this is linked in because my rep is f'ed from your side of the story. no asked to hear mine.. nope.. just take his rep power.. which will prolly never go back up. so ill look like an asshole the rest of time im on here no matter what i do.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
lolyoumad.png

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
this is linked in because my rep is f'ed from your side of the story. no asked to hear mine.. nope.. just take his rep power.. which will prolly never go back up. so ill look like an asshole the rest of time im on here no matter what i do.

Lol nahhhhh. Look at all the people who has red on their Rep power. Lemon has Red rep power, but hosted the ROTM.

Halabaster had red rep power and managed to get it back up. Even though almightyfargoth clowns on him all the time when he brings up street racing or etc of what he has done in the past.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I'm still confused as to how the feedback system works. I just received 1 point but when I checked my "Reputation Received" in the User CP, I don't see any indication of anyone giving me a rep. Do I receive rep power for achieving a certain amount of posts as well?

Back