Restoration Project

99v6sedan

Reaction score
i say repaint too........ if you want a CF trunk im thinking of possibly selling mine........

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
You need help installing the coilovers? I spent plenty of time installing my Konis.
And if we both get our cars repainted, you think the shop will give us a discount? I'm in the same boat as you, buddy!
Good luck and let me know if you need a fellow 'Cane to lend a hand!

damn, where the hell have you been? i have a shop that's giving me a very good deal that does kickass show car show room look. it runs about 1500-2000 and i mean this is a top quality professional paintjob, not that MAACO ****.

or i can send you to hialeah to get a 800 paint job, which LOOKS good. a friend of mine with an SC300 got his painted from those people, paid like 600, but from my mechanic's point of view, he says the paint will chip in a few months.

i say repaint too........ if you want a CF trunk im thinking of possibly selling mine........

let me know. price, shipping, brand, etc.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
okay guys, i got my custom cat back done today.
408.09 with tax.
Magnaflow oval muffler with SS tip.
Magnaflow resonator.
2.25 inch tip.

BEAUTIFUL.
i will definitely post pics and sound clips up soon.

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
damn, where the hell have you been? i have a shop that's giving me a very good deal that does kickass show car show room look. it runs about 1500-2000 and i mean this is a top quality professional paintjob, not that MAACO ****.

or i can send you to hialeah to get a 800 paint job, which LOOKS good. a friend of mine with an SC300 got his painted from those people, paid like 600, but from my mechanic's point of view, he says the paint will chip in a few months.

i've been stuck in the real world! don't graduate, man!

the shop sounds good . . . where's it at? what kind of paint do they use? and no thanks with hialeah; i promised myself i wouldn't go back there!

let me know if you need a hand with anything. i have alot of the same plans you do, and you know how things run down here in the MIA; we could probably negotiate nicely as a tandem! hit me up one of these days

Raymond

Reaction score
You should let me detail your car. I can get that paint looking pretty damn nice (not new obviously) again. You should post some pictures of the "damage" so I can see how bad it is.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
You should let me detail your car. I can get that paint looking pretty damn nice (not new obviously) again. You should post some pictures of the "damage" so I can see how bad it is.

i got a few dents, a few knicks, and chips. nothing major.
the paint is dried out.
i need basically a wet sand, a nice buff, polish, wash and good wax.
if you can do a real good job, i'm willing to pay nicely.

nexTOme

Reaction score
right now, im hesitating to get red/clear tail....

and i sooo wanna re-paint my car....like...car, lip kits, re-powder coat rims and what not....

but at the same time, imi wondering if its going to be worth putting that much of money on our car.....

Raymond

Reaction score
put it this way his paint is better than mine.
Well if that's the case then it should be an easy job. :rofl:

i got a few dents, a few knicks, and chips. nothing major.
the paint is dried out.
i need basically a wet sand, a nice buff, polish, wash and good wax.
if you can do a real good job, i'm willing to pay nicely.
Dents I can't remove, and I don't have a buffer... but if you give me touch-up paint I can definitley do that, and I can make the paint look 10x better with a clay, cleaner wax, polish, and wax combo. You'd be surprised lol.

Back