Rims painted. *Wheels on car pg.8* no 56k

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
Nice Tommy. For some reason I did not know you had gunmetal TL wheels. They look great, shoot me some more photos! Btw you coming to Nashville IA?

Yea I will try and shoot some more photos when the sky clears out. Its been raining here for the past 2 days.

Im still deciding on that, I might have work that day. It would be great if I get to meet u and see you car in person.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL!!! It flows wonderfully with your car. Great choice!!:peace:

It looks amazing! The 1st picture is my favorite.

that looks a million times better. you make those wheels look like it's worth $400 each.

Thank you gents. Even though there is no other gunmetal on the car, somehow it does flow better than the Sparkle Silver. There is just the right amount of flake in the paint too I think. I still can't believe how different they look.

It would be great if I get to meet u and see you car in person.

Likewise. That was my favorite part of the meet last year, finally meeting the owner behind the car, putting faces to names, etc. Plus, I've never seen a 6spd sedan in person. Hope you don't have to work!

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Now it just needs to be a kittle bit lower. Have toy considered sport lines or h&r race springs?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks great man! Love the gunmetal , great choice!

Thank you. They're pretty dark at night, so I'm glad I didn't go darker. Love the way the sun hits them.

Now it just needs to be a kittle bit lower. Have toy considered sport lines or h&r race springs?

Actually I am on Sportlines now, just switched from Pro Kits earlier this year. The snap ring on the front struts (Yellows) needs to go down to the next notch though (front has 2 fingergaps). There is one finger gap in back right now, which I think I'm happy with. You can kind of tell in the last pic.

Last edited:
Back