RR's '99 coupe EX-L

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Replaced driver side front sway bar endlink yesterday at 212k miles. Was actually able to turn the nut and hold the Allen wrench most of the way before it stripped. Ended up yanking off the plastic cap and gripped the metal ball end with a vice grips and undid it the rest of the way. Passenger side was still fine so I left it. Think it got replaced soon after I got the car in 2007.

Power steering pump and/or high pressure line are leaking. That should be fun.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Power steering pump and/or high pressure line are leaking. That should be fun.

The high side pressure line leaks at the crimp where it turns back into a hard line. You know, the little hard line where it has the two bolts that go into the PS pump which is wherebthe other common leak at the O-Ring is at?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The high side pressure line leaks at the crimp where it turns back into a hard line. You know, the little hard line where it has the two bolts that go into the PS pump which is wherebthe other common leak at the O-Ring is at?

Okay thank you. I need to look again but I think there is also a leak down low at the other end of the line. Or maybe fluid is leaking out of the line at the top and dripping down the line to that bottom part...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The car has been sitting since April, I got a letter from Honda saying it qualifies for the Takata airbag inflator recall. You know, that thing that happened 3 years ago or something? :lawl: I checked many times and it never fell under the recall, but apparently I was driving around a deathtrap all this time.

Anyway, I am supposed to wait for a follow up letter for when they get the parts in to repair it, but it still has not come due to what I'm guessing is COVID slowdown. Anyone else going through this? I miss driving it haha.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

2012-10-29_18-05-12_215.jpg

2012-10-29_18-05-46_51.jpg

I know it's been a while but on those pics you was on koni yellow and eibach sportlines, but you had the front and/or back on the standard perch position or on lower position ? Also do you remember the tire size you had there ? Seems 225-45-17 but let me know if you remember. Thanks

Back