RR's '99 coupe EX-L

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT *Wheel update*

Decided to do a quick photoshop drop. Looks weird on the front wheels because of the angle...
RRlowered_rear_zps5595856c.jpg

RRlowered_front_zpsd96c9840.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Decided to do a quick photoshop drop. Looks weird on the front wheels because of the angle...

Yes.....THAT is it.

CB, take note, Sir. Regardless of any type of oddness, that is a great look.

Nice work, Dillon!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I got chills. I don't like to toot my own horn, but the rear sitting that way is quite nice. I don't like the way the rear looks right now, which bothers me a lot because that's one of my favorite parts of the car.

Btw Derek I am putting the lip spoiler on as soon as it gets warmer/dryer. The nekkid trunk lid look has run its course.

Mikey

Reaction score

Lookin' good Chris.

Pardon the noobness, if any, but if you're rubbing right now, wont going lower cause more rubbing...? :confused:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I think it'll be subtle enough to not completely change the look of the back end, but just add that little something.
@ Mikey, possibly, but some slightly stiffer GC springs may keep it the same way if not better in addition to rolling the fenders.

LeAccord

Reaction score

I don't get access to my laptop and PS until tomorrow ...

But nonetheless Dillon did a good job on it! (Can't always rely on me :lawl:)

The height of the PS will be nice for you, Chris. You'll have nearly as much fun as quite a lot of us with speed humps and driveways soon .. :ugh: haha

Judging by the angles of the photos the rear wheels look flush with the quarter panel as it sits now..? I think, once you lower it the rear wheels will camber in a bit meaning you MAY need a small spacer to make it sit flush again. Don't know how the front wheels sit as in all the photos they're turned .

If you keep your ride height ≥~24" fender to floor you shouldn't have issues with hitting your strut tower either... Assuming you do go somewhere near that height to pull the wheels off nicely :lawl:

White6GAV6

Reaction score

I agree, that rear fitment is near perfect. Would love to see your car actually sitting that low even though I'm sure you rather not be. Whatever you decided to do will look great, I'm sure. Can't wait to see more pictures.

JniG

Reaction score

That looks sweet! but at 18 x 8.5 +31 I doubt it will poke out as far as that without say...a 10-15mm spacer.

L1LG33k

Reaction score

Nice ride, just wondering whether it was a auto or manual as a auto shifter in shown

Back