RSX Seats

chaby_91

Reaction score
Is this the page you are looking for?
+1 This is the page I was looking for. Unfortunately the diagram doesn't share the info I need to make this work so this is what I have done.

Edit: This is not meant to be a DIY. This is how I fixed my SRS light after installing RSX seats. Do this at your own risk.

I want the SRS light off, but I don't want to remove the light bulb in case an actual SRS problem occurs.

I pretty much knew these seats were never going back in my car so I decided to do with what I have. Sorry for the bad pictures.

Let's see how it's made under there... I Removed the seat cover. This is what was underneath.
Holy sh*t..! not the switches I was hoping for
B7QNMiA.jpg

Side airbag
yVYR3NI.jpg

The back
GCOR86y.jpg

The harness all seem to meet in this box
zztDSDu.jpg

This was behind
GL4ezl4.jpg

So I decided to take it off
9yQEvVj.jpg

And to plug it back into my car
88NBxvv.jpg

Resetted the SRS light and it works! No SRS light anymore. This was probably not the best of ideas I had but the light was annoying and I didn't care about the seat.
k3XiGra.jpg

This is what's left of the seat. Kept the air bag. probably going to blow it someday lol.
HI13cSU.jpg

Going to put it in a box and leave it under the seat.
Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
that's pretty clever, my passenger side rsx seat has a bose amplifier mounted under it from the factory(came with seats, seller didnt notice it, useless amp though) might be a place there to put the harness.
id throw the charcoal cloth covers on cl or here if i were you, someones might be torn. and keep those brackets/rails incase you decide to retrofit them to fix your bracket problem on the new seats

Back