FS: San Jose CA Tein SS

k3nnex

Reaction score
Tein SS for 6th Gen Accords. I am out of the car modding business for now. The set is posted below on the right side. It does come with the top hats! I'm looking for $500 picked up. If this requires shipping PM me an offer.

You will get a much faster response by emailing me at [email protected], I no longer check these forums anymore

IMG_0990.jpg

Edit: Forgot to state there is one issue I am aware of. One of the dampening screws broke off. That coilover is set at medium, besides that it works just fine. If you don't track your accord it won't bother you

Last edited:

k3nnex

Reaction score
? I tried to sell it a year ago but no one local wanted it. So I put it in the shed and forgot about it and here it is again! Round 2!!

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
im not buying it but im sure some members would like to know the mileage on these too. good luck with sale!

Namboyz

Reaction score
i talked to him about them and he said about 25-30k. one of the dampening knobs are broken but its one of the rear struts if that matters. been stored away for about a year. just some info i asked about. hope that helped sorta.

Back