Sedan Window Visor/Spoiler Project 10K?

Bax

Reaction score
^ yes, there were some made for sedans. But not nearly as much as for the coupes.
I know Roy had one, and his got stolen of course. :/

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
lol, overpriced. AIT's leftover roof spoilers from the V6P group buy are still going for less on Ebay, and they're CF. But since there are none for the sedans, this company can charge whatever they want.

Their ad is phrased horribly lol. Granted it has a nice profile, but proceed with caution if you decide to pursue. Knighthawk1104 may still have his sedan AIT roof spoiler for sale, but last I saw he was asking too much for it.

EDIT: Just saw they list it as urethane. $200 is a complete ripoff. And not sure I like the sound of "black rubber finish"...

Last edited:

Swiftx246

Reaction score
Thanks for the input you guys! He dropped the price to $165 for me but it is a little pricey and I live in an area populated with :rice:. So getting it stolen is likely to happen. I'm gna hold off because I do know that urethane isn't the look I want. (just seen that. Thx RedRyder) if by some chance i happen to get it I'll let everyone know or vise versa, post some pics. Thanks 6GA.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
lol, overpriced. AIT's leftover roof spoilers from the V6P group buy are still going for less on Ebay, and they're CF. But since there are none for the sedans, this company can charge whatever they want.

Their ad is phrased horribly lol. Granted it has a nice profile, but proceed with caution if you decide to pursue. Knighthawk1104 may still have his sedan AIT roof spoiler for sale, but last I saw he was asking too much for it.

EDIT: Just saw they list it as urethane. $200 is a complete ripoff. And not sure I like the sound of "black rubber finish"...

Didn't read either of those things in your edit...this changes the opinion entirely.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Jeez that thing costs more than a WW front lip .. but uses less materials to be made .. Hrm ..

Ratchet

Reaction score
i have this polyU visor.

photoetq.jpg

By eam611 at 2012-03-03

photowlf.jpg

By eam611 at 2012-03-03

Bax

Reaction score
I'd pay $100 like Vlad said, nothing more.
I'm kind of not buying the whole "custom made to order" ****, if they made one, then they could just make a mold right? I'm pretty sure all of our sedan windows are the same... :huh:

Back