seeking the good windshield wiper

sodaks2k

Reaction score
Thanks experts! But I have problem right now! Usually how many inch should I order ?Becuase I order on amazon and they come a lots of different size!!

On amazon it will tell you if it fits or not. It's "verifies" by asking your vehicle info.

I'm pretty sure it's 24" for the driver side, and 19" for the passenger side.

The truth.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i bought rain-x wiper blades last year and they have preformed quite well

JEER42

Reaction score
I have been using the cheap Autozone Duralast wipers for several months now and have had better results with them than with some other more expensive wipers.

hunt98accord

Reaction score
Lol I like rain x latitudes for a blade but I do agree I work at Autozone those blades do work pretty good surprisingly ud be surprised how few people buy them though

truWarier02

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of the chattering/skipping of my current and previous blades. So after researching for a couple days, I narrowed it down to Bosch Icons, Rain-X Latitudes, and Michelin Stealth Hybrids. Just heard too many mixed reviews on both Icons and Latitudes so I jumped on the Michelins. Supposedly, only Canadian Costco's carry them but I just bought them off of Amazon.

http://pylonhq.com/products_michelin_stealth_details.shtml

Functionality of traditional wiper blades with the look of modern "beam" blades. Sounds pretty cool to me. There are hardly any reviews on these but of the ones that I have found, people that live in icy/snowy places have said they're great so they must be pretty good.

Update: Okay, I just received my Michelin blades.. thanks to Amazon Prime 2-day shipping :thumbup:
I think they look great but I hope they perform well more than anything.

Cell phone pics FTL.

28u01w7.jpg

2lld8wx.jpg

Now I just gotta wait for rain in SoCal.. which could be months from now :lawl:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
damn, they look almost exactly like Bosch Icons, little different where the arm meets the blade

not bad

truWarier02

Reaction score
damn, they look almost exactly like Bosch Icons, little different where the arm meets the blade

not bad

Yup.. I'm loving the look.

Yeah nice...hope they work well.

I hope so too. Supposedly, there will be rain coming at the end of the month. :naughtyrun:

what did these run u

Well, I had $12 in eBay bucks so I only paid $3 for driver side and $12 for passenger side on Amazon.

They run ~$32 a set.. so it ended up being a BOGO deal for me at $15 total. :cool:

Back