seeking the good windshield wiper

truWarier02

Reaction score
I just put Bosch Icons on my accord and my wife's corolla. I like them a lot. They are pricey. However, since two pair of them are approx $85, use coupon code BIG35 to get $35 off $85 order at advanceautoparts.com. Brings it down to $25 per car, which is a good deal IMO. That code worked for me in Dec and looks like it's still working now. Can only use the code online, but you can pick up in-store the same day.

Just found a coupon code VISA

$10 off orders of $30 or more
$30 off orders of $75 or more

So a set of Bosch Icons = $23.98 :thumbup:

xx24xx

Reaction score
Rain-X wiper blades seem to be the only ones that work for me. They are cheap and they sell them at walmart. I've tried the higher end Rain-X and hated them. I've tried the ones from Costco and had nothing but problems with them. Plus they are so much bigger. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the Bosch. I change my wipers about 3-4 times a year. Maui has lots of sun, heat, dirt, salt, etc., wipers worst enemy.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of the chattering/skipping of my current and previous blades. So after researching for a couple days, I narrowed it down to Bosch Icons, Rain-X Latitudes, and Michelin Stealth Hybrids. Just heard too many mixed reviews on both Icons and Latitudes so I jumped on the Michelins. Supposedly, only Canadian Costco's carry them but I just bought them off of Amazon.

http://pylonhq.com/products_michelin_stealth_details.shtml

Functionality of traditional wiper blades with the look of modern "beam" blades. Sounds pretty cool to me. There are hardly any reviews on these but of the ones that I have found, people that live in icy/snowy places have said they're great so they must be pretty good.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
^ the michelin "beam" blades I bought were junk after about a month. I was very disappointed. The ones you linked seam promising though.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
How hard is it to make a good wiper blade, it's one of the simplest machines on earth. Update on those Michelin beam blades after a few months...

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of the chattering/skipping of my current and previous blades. So after researching for a couple days, I narrowed it down to Bosch Icons, Rain-X Latitudes, and Michelin Stealth Hybrids. Just heard too many mixed reviews on both Icons and Latitudes so I jumped on the Michelins. Supposedly, only Canadian Costco's carry them but I just bought them off of Amazon.

http://pylonhq.com/products_michelin_stealth_details.shtml

Functionality of traditional wiper blades with the look of modern "beam" blades. Sounds pretty cool to me. There are hardly any reviews on these but of the ones that I have found, people that live in icy/snowy places have said they're great so they must be pretty good.

lol, I think were done with our rain here in SoCal for awhile.

How hard is it to make a good wiper blade, it's one of the simplest machines on earth. Update on those Michelin beam blades after a few months...

Don't hold your breath. Were having a heat wave. lol

sakulakao

Reaction score
Thanks experts! But I have problem right now! Usually how many inch should I order ?Becuase I order on amazon and they come a lots of different size!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's 24" for the driver side, and 19" for the passenger side. But I'd verify that first.

Back