Service Manuals 98-02 Accord Electrical Manual

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
One of my computer clients owns a shop and so i have access to the full All Data program...so pretty much every car made from like 1980 :). I'll try to get the electrical pdf hosted on my site tonight and post a link.

How many .pdf's are there total for our car? Is it realistic to upload them all for a full book of 6thgen information? I've never dealt with AllData so I don't know how it works, or how much info there is.

ejreams

Reaction score
Dude, having access to alldata pdf files would be sweet, I used to have access to them when I detailed at a dealership.

finch13

Reaction score
Alldata isn't in the form of pdfs so one couldn't just upload all of them. There are so many procedures for our cars it would take ages. Pirate bay has a cracked PC version if you care to look.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

akoutmos

Reaction score
Alldata isn't in the form of pdfs so one couldn't just upload all of them. There are so many procedures for our cars it would take ages. Pirate bay has a cracked PC version if you care to look.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

You can print sections to pdf though. So, if people tell me what sections they wanted posted i can post them up little by little. But Brandon is right, you can't just export all of AllData to pdf. I probably should have been a little clearer about that.

akoutmos

Reaction score
I'm more of a fan of scrapetorrent.com for finding my shinanigins :D. Scrapes many tracker providers for torrents

akoutmos

Reaction score
Touche. But the service manual for the 98-00 accord is for European models. I remember downloading this before and i'm pretty sure there were several subtle differences between the us and euro models. At least thats what i remember from comparing my helms to that service manual. this place is also pretty good for manuals: http://pdftown.com/Pdf-eBook/Automotive.html

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Yeah, I think youre right as it has the H22A7 Type R Accord engine in that manual..... I've been looking for a USDM one so I can get the torque specs for the F23 Crank and Rod Ends.

finch13

Reaction score
You can print sections to pdf though. So, if people tell me what sections they wanted posted i can post them up little by little. But Brandon is right, you can't just export all of AllData to pdf. I probably should have been a little clearer about that.

I figured you knew, just wanted to let the non-AllData users know what's up. I wish it was all in PDF though... would make it a billion times easier.

Ah, let me visit "The Bay" of glorious unlocked wonders, along with www.serials.ws..

I know a classmate found it on pirate bay and started selling it for $30 to other classmates. It's the full 30 disc set though, tan import disc 1 is for honda/acura, but you'll need to grab the alldata installer disc too (if you're able to select what you download from a torrent... azureus used to have that feature)

Yeah, I think youre right as it has the H22A7 Type R Accord engine in that manual..... I've been looking for a USDM one so I can get the torque specs for the F23 Crank and Rod Ends.

There is a thread on here with the bottom end torque specs and sequences that I posted. Not sure what thread it was though, within the last month at least.

Back