Shawty got low.--Suspension. (56k go make waffles.)

pattywak

Reaction score
True. I'm glad I did it even though we did end up breaking something. It'll only cost however much I spend for the endlinks.
The lessons learned are invaluable though.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Roger that. I remember reading somewhere to let the springs settle before getting the alignment -- is that true? Also, we broke the endlinks to my rear swaybar so I'm rear swaybar less until I can get enough for a replacement set of endlinks. Do aftermarket rear sways come with endlinks? Just wondering. Also, am I in any danger driving without it? I plan on taking it slow and easy until I get it fixed.
I've heard to wait a few days, a week, to a month for them to settle. I think a month is definitely a good point to get an alignment.

I already answered you on the endlinks. :squintwave: Typically rear sways do not come with end links. :coffee:
I was wrong about the price though. TasAuto sells both rear end links for ~$70 + shipping.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
I've heard to wait a few days, a week, to a month for them to settle. I think a month is definitely a good point to get an alignment.

I already answered you on the endlinks. :squintwave: Typically rear sways do not come with end links. :coffee:
I was wrong about the price though. TasAuto sells both rear end links for ~$70 + shipping.

damn $71 :ownedrun:

oem endlink should be around $21...so around $42 for 2 :computer:

pattywak

Reaction score
Does a friend of yours work at a Toyota shop? :thinking:

Yeah, he does. We just went there after they "closed" at 2 on Saturday, pulled into his bay, and got down to work. No one came in and bothered us. Plus we were in the tool-equivalent of a candy store -- so many tools we had everything we needed.

damn $71

oem endlink should be around $21...so around $42 for 2

yeah I saw the TAS price for 71...where could I get OEM endlinks for around 42? The dealership? I didn't think it was possible for dealerships to sell parts for so cheap...:bash:

pattywak

Reaction score
Nice setup.

Thanks bro. I know it's not the best but for my first setup I couldn't ask for more. My next suspension purchase will almost certainly be full coilovers though. I can see what people mean already even a day after the install. hehe.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
im running an autozone endlink...i never had a problem...i could be mistaken since i get autozone/advance auto mixed up....so check advance if autozone never heard of it..it's silver

Back