Shifter Light went out

SOCalCG5

Reaction score
Today I noticed the light went out(not the one on the dash but the actual shifter) as soon as i was about to park my car and couldn't see the light while changing gears,but i had played with the light switch to see if my lights would work and noticed the shifter light went out. Could it be the fuse or something else?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Today I noticed the light went out(not the one on the dash but the actual shifter) as soon as i was about to park my car and couldn't see the light while changing gears,but i had played with the light switch to see if my lights would work and noticed the shifter light went out. Could it be the fuse or something else?

Those bulbs can blow quite easily. Just replace the bulb, they should be uber cheap

retprep

Reaction score
:confused: Quick Question for the Auto drivers...when u put your car in D4 green light should come up in ur Cluster right?...mine doesn't any1 know if that can be fixed? our would i need a new cluster...
:badger:

nsjames

Reaction score
:confused: Quick Question for the Auto drivers...when u put your car in D4 green light should come up in ur Cluster right?...mine doesn't any1 know if that can be fixed? our would i need a new cluster...
:badger:

bulb in the cluster. Get a handful and do all of them at once.

retprep

Reaction score
i've changed most of my cluster bulbs to LED....but the lights that D4,D3 light up are the ones im talking about...only the D4 light doesn't light up..and i dont find any Bulbs for it in my Cluster...

Just to make sure i'll check again...matter of fact i had to change a LED from the cluster yesterday...( Bought them off Ebay )....

but i'll take another look..

Back