sincity2dr 02 accord coupe

sincity2dr

Reaction score
thats them I paid $1130 to my door with tires mounted and balanced

sincity2dr

Reaction score
A light tint on the tail lights, and tommorow I will post new pics of the car, I droped the front another inch or more, front tire is allmost tucked
02accordtaillighttintnoplate.jpg

Twobit

Reaction score
woohoo, I was going to add all those in favor of droppin it more, tail could tuck also...:p

Sonnick

Reaction score
Sincity I'm loving your car man..My Tanabe SHM is quiet, but the tip is like a paint can so I want to swap a different muffler on there.

The tinted tails look great..next thing I think you should do is paint the side skirts oem white. Drop looks great, rims look great. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

sincity2dr

Reaction score
next is the painted side skirts, should be done next week some time. its lower than it looks in that last pic. the exhaust with be after the painted side skirts. thanks guys for all the compliments, I am really diging the car now. looks real nice at night with the hyper whit bulbs.

sincity2dr

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
Sincity I'm loving your car man..My Tanabe SHM is quiet, but the tip is like a paint can so I want to swap a different muffler on there.

The tinted tails look great..next thing I think you should do is paint the side skirts oem white. Drop looks great, rims look great. :thumbsup:
I really like the profile of your car, I think I might take a side pic of my car tommorow, and make a new signiture pic

PROJECT H

Reaction score
damn.. ur car is commin along nicely man.. :thumbsup: sigh... every1 is gettin a drop except me lol....

Sonnick

Reaction score
sincity2dr said:
I really like the profile of your car, I think I might take a side pic of my car tommorow, and make a new signiture pic
Thanks..but I do have a confession..it's a photoshop :(

Back