Skid Plate

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I would be willing to pay for one of these as well. I've only had my coils on for about a week now and I keep scraping up what looks like a small catalytic converter at the bottom of my exhaust manifold. Don't want no exhaust leaks.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
I would be willing to pay for one of these as well. I've only had my coils on for about a week now and I keep scraping up what looks like a small catalytic converter at the bottom of my exhaust manifold. Don't want no exhaust leaks.

sounds liek your talking about your flex pipe and yea that wouldnt be good to get scrape that up too bad!

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
I know you probably have been busy . But once your final skidplate is complete.. I know many of us would appreciate your final blueprint ... : )

Yea I haven't really done anything else to it...I mean it's mounted and everything and it works well but it's kinda fallen on the back burner cuz I've had other stuff that was more important. Like one of the plugs on the bottom of the frame got pushed up and so water was getting into the car and wet the carpet haha...But I digress. I'm waiting until the next time I have to change the oil to cut the hole for the oil drain plug hahaha :bash: BUT when I do cut the oil drain hole, ill update it to this thread :thumbsup:

4door accord02

Reaction score
Yea I haven't really done anything else to it...I mean it's mounted and everything and it works well but it's kinda fallen on the back burner cuz I've had other stuff that was more important. Like one of the plugs on the bottom of the frame got pushed up and so water was getting into the car and wet the carpet haha...But I digress. I'm waiting until the next time I have to change the oil to cut the hole for the oil drain plug hahaha :bash: BUT when I do cut the oil drain hole, ill update it to this thread :thumbsup:

sounds good man..timing might be right on for when My Gc coilovers arrive anyhow!?:afro:

Back