Skid Plate

99HonAccord

Reaction score
I uploaded the picture for you:thumbsup:

2vay4w9.jpg

4door accord02

Reaction score
Yea I haven't really done anything else to it...I mean it's mounted and everything and it works well but it's kinda fallen on the back burner cuz I've had other stuff that was more important. Like one of the plugs on the bottom of the frame got pushed up and so water was getting into the car and wet the carpet haha...But I digress. I'm waiting until the next time I have to change the oil to cut the hole for the oil drain plug hahaha :bash: BUT when I do cut the oil drain hole, ill update it to this thread :thumbsup:

Did you change your oil yet?? : )

Just wondering if you ended up cutting the hole for drain plug.. I heard of some people on here smashing up there oil pans lately

5acc0rd4

Reaction score

Just wondering if you ended up cutting the hole for drain plug.. I heard of some people on here smashing up there oil pans lately

Nah man I haven't been to my garage in a while... and the last time I WAS in the garage, I was dealing with suspension issues...so I didn't get to cutting the hole yet =[ I really need to do some work on my car but I just haven't had time because I can only work on it on weekends =/ sorry bro

Accccord

Reaction score

mine isnt as long as the one on the white accord, i shortened it up to on 11 inches and thats right by the oil drain plug, i drain my oil fine, just gotta wipe off the edge of the plate before you put it back down

Back