Sleeper Cell's Coupe *56K death trap*

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
fresh rear shot! we should shoot before you get rid of the car
Naw man, your car is way too clean in comparison lol. I would have loved to months ago, when my car wasn't looking so beat.
Just a thought, but i wanna have a shoot with the both of you guys.
:skurred:
It would be cool but my car is too far gone. No front lip any more, since I hit that tire, and yeah. #sadboyz

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
The inevitable is happening. This car is way too impractical at this point. Tried going too hard, and paid the price.

I still love the community though! You guys are all good people.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You probably learned alot though, and better to practice on this car than your next one. You going to get something else?

I kinda feel you on that level, my car is not quite as "cherry" as it was, after I went lower and everything that required, and what happens on a weekly basis. And I have to keep up with more stuff, or find alternate ways of doing some of the simplest tasks. I don't know how people ride slammed for a DD.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Perfect. my front lip is on its way out too haha. But we should meet up dude. i want to see that fitment before its gone. We'll just have an *** shot shoot lol
:drool2:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I'll show you dat ***, after I get some stock suspension and OEM wheels. lol

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
The inevitable is happening. This car is way too impractical at this point. Tried going too hard, and paid the price.

I still love the community though! You guys are all good people.

what happened? sucks your getting out, your car has been inspiration for many.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I've roasted so many tires, cracked or bent so many wheels, cracked or broken so many lips, etc. lol

I just want a nice stock car to drive for now.

One example of my crappy luck is my most recent occurrence. I got an alignment a few months ago, and noticed one day that the rears on my car were super bald. On my way to pick up a pair of replacement tires for the rear (ironically the same brand/model/size as my fronts), I got a flat from how bad my toe was. Put a spare on, installed new toe/camber arms, put the new tires on, and got another alignment. On my way home from my alignment shop, my fender rubbed my new tire so much that it put a hole in the sidewall. Luckily I had an extra one at work that I got a while back. So I spent money on a tire that literally lasted me 50 miles, and I had two flats within six days.

After I got home, I had to take a hammer to my fender in order to make enough room for the new wheel tire. Now my fenders are pretty beat. In case anyone is wondering, Continental ContiSportContact 5Ps run very fat. They are not ideal for stretching.

Last edited:
Back