Sleeper Cell's Coupe *56K death trap*

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Are you going to hold on to the Accord Kevin, or trade it in? Sad to see you moving on, but I completely understand.
Probably would part it out. One of my close friends just asked me about it this weekend though, so he might just buy it as is.
almost everyone moved on but me and brad lol
Part of me doesn't want something new because I still love this chassis, but as of late, it just doesn't make much sense for me. I've actually been more nervous driving my car because I'm afraid my wheel will crack, or I will get a flat, etc. Really sucks and I don't want to have to deal with that much longer.
Hayyy frosty! Haven't talked to you forever. Just trying to finish up school, I've been on the road for 3 mos doing auditions or orthopedics. Whatchu up to?

My **** ain't wavy breh!

Air ride. Sure, some will call you weak, but keeping your car in decent condition is cooler than driving a fitted bucket.

Yeah, still have the hoe. It's been sitting in the garage untouched for awhile while I'm away from home. I plan to get it back to 100% once I get home, hopefully before January. What's up with your car bud?
That's tight man, glad to hear you're still alive. I'm just hanging in there, dealing with this lol. When you come back, we'll catch up with a round of beers or something. Glad to see that your car is still around though. Still my favorite CG out there. ;)

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Damn that sucks Kevin, one of the cleanest CG at her prime. I know how you feel when switching from riding low and avoiding bumps to riding stock. I laugh at myself kind of when people still have to go 45' on a speedbump when I just drive over it without no hesitation.

Everyone has to move on the CG chassis sooner or later though. I still miss mine, I want to get another one, but then I realize how much headache it can cause and how many newer and better cars there is.

GL with what you do with the car man, hope the new one turns out even better.

Varnell

Reaction score
7566519828_b1ff0ca020_b.jpg

One of the greats, for sure.

Anyone know how to contact Sleeper Cell? I'm looking to run nearly identical specs with 18x10.5 wheels in the rear and was wondering if he ever mentioned his camber, etc. I'm also hoping to run a 245 instead of a 235. I've read through this thread an only found specs on his prior wheel setup. Looks I may just have to bite the bullet.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
You can send him a PM, he gets on every know and then. I know he was running natural camber for sure. So around -4 to -4.5 rear camber would be my guess.

Varnell

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I'll try both. I know he also uses "Dr" something on other sites like Zilvia.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Prior to running camber kits in the back, I was -3.9 degrees. When I went with camber kits, I increased it to -4.5 if my memory serves me correctly. My toe must have been ever so slightly off because my tires got destroyed after about six weeks of driving.

As far as 245s go, I ran 245s after my 235s. I would suggest a 245/35/18 over a 245/40/18 though. 245/35/18 will look nicer, and will be the same height as a 215/40/18.

I still hop on every now and then. :D

Just for future reference:
V6P - Doctor_X
6GA - Sleeper Cell
Zilvia - Redstar

I really need my next project car. I hate driving my Lexus.

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Hoping for a BRZ still. Looks like a really fun car to drive.

I've also toyed with going on the opposite side of the fence to get an W212 E-Class to put sick wheels on and bags. Decisions...

Back