Slotted piece next to the steering wheel...??

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
its another honda cost-savings thing, too. on the TLs, theres a hidden cigarette-lighter-style outlet at the bottom of the console...so yeah...honda knows there no sense in building 2 separate armrest/console pieces to differentiate the accord from the TL.

orly.gif

well then, that could come in handy. must retrofit.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yes, and its got a piece of carpet at the bottom :lawl:

im really curious if the center section of the rear half of the console would fit the accord (the console splits just aft of the shifter, has trim pieces on both sides but the accord's would need to be used)...hidden outlet + sweeter cup holders :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i could...though i'd have to figure out a way to light the inside for a pic (direct flash would be really harsh)...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
im really curious if the center section of the rear half of the console would fit the accord (the console splits just aft of the shifter, has trim pieces on both sides but the accord's would need to be used)...hidden outlet + sweeter cup holders :lawl:

uhhhh now I'm curious.

Mikey

Reaction score
Or the CLs. I do believe they have air vents for the backseats. Id like that.

And thanks sketch. I got to taking pics and found that it popped out. I figured thats it was. Not sure what youd have poking through though.

Back