smallest rims thatll fit a coupe?

Reaction score
anyone know? i plan on being super slammed for a while and wanna get some smaller rims/tires....just wondering whats the smallest size thatll fit our cars since you guys seems to know all of it ^____^

thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
13's. I kid, but why would you put anything less than 15's on a car? I wouldn't go any smaller than that. There are plenty of members slammed on stock size or larger.

inv4zn

Reaction score
lol...what a weird question...

You could fit as small as you wanted to without scraping, but it'd throw off your speedo/odometer readings.

You could get 13" rims really...lol.

Reaction score
haha i know it sounds wierd...it prolly is

to be honest im really new to cars and tuning/modding and i pretty much just know what i read online

i see these crazy VWs with tiny *** wheels and really slammed, **** even some civic hatches and was just wondering how small would fit

i like my TL rims but i may go smaller to be more slammed while im down in florida

inv4zn

Reaction score
the VW's and civics have small wheel-wells and have small size tires, because they're smaller cars...

If you really wanna get slammed, you need to rework your suspension, not just get smaller tires...

Think of it like relocating your hip-joints higher in your torso, rather than chopping off your feet...lol if that makes sense :thinking:

Reaction score
the VW's and civics have small wheel-wells and have small size tires, because they're smaller cars...

If you really wanna get slammed, you need to rework your suspension, not just get smaller tires...

Think of it like relocating your hip-joints higher in your torso, rather than chopping off your feet...lol if that makes sense :thinking:

haha yeah it makes sense ...what would i need?

i hear all these terms but i dont really understand...got some coilovers coming sooon and wanna go as low as possible

sorry if i sound like a noob:ownedrun:

slaiguy

Reaction score
when i read this question, the first thing that popped into mind was the accord sedan from the movie 'baby boy' w/ tyrese where he has like 14's that are gold 150 spoke LOOOL

inv4zn

Reaction score
I'm no expert, but I'll do my best to lay things out for you...

First, your rims/tires need to be a certain outer diameter, in order for you to have accurate speed/distance readings. This is because those numbers are calculated on how much your tires travel per time, and if the overall diameter is bigger/smaller, your readings will be messed up. That's why you can just buy small rims. Well you can, but a lot of things would screw up.

Secondly, to lower your car, you need to change out your suspension. Suspension parts are complex (relatively) and I don't have enough knowledge to truly let you know. But a google search of 'how to lower your car' should give you enough information for you to figure out what to do...heh

Back