Macsrule15

Reaction score
I am non vtec right now so im gonna swap in a vtec AKA f23a1
pump it up

and N/A means Naturally aspirated

i just swapped a guy my stocks for these! haha

Macsrule15

Reaction score
NOPE unfortunatly... my accord is a DX and the dx's came with f23a5's which arent vtec! :mad:

but its a simple swap of the cylinder head and the ecu...

run 2 wires for the vtec and boom.. done..

also get the ecu flashed or the car wont start... damn immobilizer!

lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
there is 4 holes drilled from the previous owner it looks liek crap without it but maybe ill take it off and see if it grows on me...

Ah well that’s not a bad reason.

also i live in CA and they crack down on no front plates...

Nice clean car. I like the clear reflectors. Don't remove your front license plate unless you like spending $25 each time you get pulled over for no front license plate fix it ticket.

It’s the law here in Ohio as well, but I refuse to follow it because it is pointless and takes away from a car’s looks. If you get pulled over, which is usually for something else, just tell them the mounting bracket is broken and you have ordered a new one.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Ah well that’s not a bad reason.

It’s the law here in Ohio as well, but I refuse to follow it because it is pointless and takes away from a car’s looks. If you get pulled over, which is usually for something else, just tell them the mounting bracket is broken and you have ordered a new one.

I agree red ryder. But over here its a really good reason to pull you over and go ticket happy. I got light tint, 6k h.I.d's,front plate and a quiet exhaust. Just dont want the hassle!

Macsrule15

Reaction score
ya im jobless right now so if i get any type of ticket my moms will kick my ssa haha

Last edited:

Macsrule15

Reaction score
do you have loud exhaust on your car?

i notice they dont crack down on exhaust too much anymore.. my exhaust is pretty loud.. also illegal tint non carb approved intake hid's black housings and the drop.. all technically illegal but they never give me a second look

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The rims aren't half bad, they should at least help fund something NOT chrome when you get around to selling them.

Take your time on the modding, especially being jobless, research and do it right the first time, and it will all come together for you.

Latest posts

Back