SoCal Cruise Meet

TheHunter

Reaction score
Here's one pic that is up... my panorama shot. If you check back tomorrow before I get up, just go to my photography website (in my sig) to see the rest. Tomorrow morning I'll make a post putting them in here. For now I'm too tired to stay up and wait. It's only at 5/16.

p461103112-5.jpg

juicebox00

Reaction score
Here's one pic that is up... my panorama shot. If you check back tomorrow before I get up, just go to my photography website (in my sig) to see the rest. Tomorrow morning I'll make a post putting them in here. For now I'm too tired to stay up and wait. It's only at 5/16.

p461103112-5.jpg

hey, any chance you could upload them on flickr or something, cause the photos on that site never really expand to the full size that they could be. :)

and btw, the pics are really nice. lol

Erik123456789

Reaction score

p461103112-5.jpg

damn awesome pictures dude

TheHunter

Reaction score
hey, any chance you could upload them on flickr or something, cause the photos on that site never really expand to the full size that they could be. :)

and btw, the pics are really nice. lol

Nope quit your whining lol. I pay money to host my photos on that site, and they're all uploaded there in the highest quality possible. If you click on them twice or go to the slide show it will automatically resize it to as big as your monitor can handle, for linking I downsize them so people don't steal my full quality pics. :) I'll make a thread now in eye candy if there isn't one already.

Back