SOCAL MEET!!!!! dates recommendation?

samsizzle

Reaction score
White and proud of it :D
I suppose most people would be asian but its just a cultural/social upbringing that makes asians the majority in the "Honda Accord" scene. I'd hate it if there was no diversity (all white people scottsdale haha) unless it was a specifically rich culture like some ethnic background). BTW, im an anthro major ;)

sick, i just changed my major to anthro from bio so i could transfer to ucsd or uci or something. If i stuck with bio i would have to finish all my math, chem, bio and physics at mt sac so ehh it is what it is

what school do you guys go to??

hirichard

Reaction score
lets have a socal meet soon!
im driving up to newport beach to meet up with kanh and pickup skunk2's tomorrow
who wants to kickit?

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
i wanna goto an accord meet i'm down that is til i find out my schedule, my vacation of unemployment ends tonight and for tommorrow Valvoline Quick Lube off Mira Mesa Bvld @8am to ????pm (near In and Out) i wanna kick it til traffic dies down

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
sick, i just changed my major to anthro from bio so i could transfer to ucsd or uci or something. If i stuck with bio i would have to finish all my math, chem, bio and physics at mt sac so ehh it is what it is

what school do you guys go to??

CSULB, have a friend who goes to UCI and is a anthro major.

Back