Votes: 3 15.0%
  • may 24th daytime

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • may 24th night time

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

lwlba

Reaction score
since jae and roy are the slackz :darryl: i guess i'll make this thread.

so far just seeing what's a good time and where would everyone prefer..

let's do this fast, hopefully before alex sell his car too.

this weekend and next weekend is probably too soon for everyone to get ready. so i was tihkning of either 17th or the 24th. what do you guys think? also name some locations too. we can even do boba after haha

turbocayenne

Reaction score
how about sunday night on 18th or 25th???
cal poly pomona sounds good becuz it's in the middle of LA county, OC, and IE peeps

lwlba

Reaction score
aw dam. i forgot to include "others" as a category. seems like tim loves sundays. well i personally dont really like sundays cuz i gotta go back to riverside after, but if the majority wants sundays then i guess i can be a bit more flexible.

for those that want it on sundays, check in here and reply "sunday"

lwlba

Reaction score
oh yea, even if u just want one of the days above, please drop a word here and we'll know who's interested

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Night time photoshoot? Good luck trying to find a good place with awesome lightning, and which one of us has a very nice DSLR, who can use it well?

A camera is CRAP if the person taking it doesn't know wtfreak they're doing.

We need to take a daytime / maybe afternoon when the sun is an hour or two away from setting. Too much light is not always good.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
true. cal poly sounds ok..

accord or no accord ill come. haha.

nexTOme

Reaction score
Night time photoshoot? Good luck trying to find a good place with awesome lightning, and which one of us has a very nice DSLR, who can use it well?

A camera is CRAP if the person taking it doesn't know wtfreak they're doing.

We need to take a daytime / maybe afternoon when the sun is an hour or two away from setting. Too much light is not always good.

dude...if you dont want to have a night time photoshoot, then just vote for daytime and call it a day.......

and no, it doesnt have to be a DSLR to take descent picture @ night.....some of P&S cameras have shutter speed settings/apperature settings on them.....not to mention manual focusing/ISO settings as well.......

gilbert has pretty good P&S, roy's P&S takes descent picture......tripods are must tho.....

we're just trying to get together and have fun.......professional photography isnt the only thing we should care about......sure, good photos are always a +....but this is only going to be casual meet/hangout......

with that said.....i dont really care day or night....but id prefer it to be saturday :D

Back