Socal Sightings!

WestKoastHonda

Reaction score
Saw these cars at Lowes In Temecula.. there were others but I was too lazy to take more pictures.

photoooo.jpg

photo-5-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:

Sinful

Reaction score
black coupe, yellow fogs, lowered, not sure what rims, making a u-turn on clairemont mesa blvd approx. 9:15pm

hirichard

Reaction score
black coupe, yellow fogs, lowered, not sure what rims, making a u-turn on clairemont mesa blvd approx. 9:15pm

i'm guessing you live in clairemont hahah you always spot people there. i think you spotted a black coupe there before too. i was looking for you all around ps6 today around 4pm while looking for parking haha

Sinful

Reaction score
i'm guessing you live in clairemont hahah you always spot people there. i think you spotted a black coupe there before too. i was looking for you all around ps6 today around 4pm while looking for parking haha

nah I live in el cajon, but i kick it in clairemont a lot. i left campus around 2pm today, but on TTH i'm there til 4:45

sabSquishy

Reaction score

That was me. I went to the Lolitas meet but didn't say whats up cause I was with a girl and didn't want to make her feel awkward. Just took a look at the scene. Left at around that time. And my car is DEP.

Edit: Unless that was the other Accord who's name I can't remember right now. Did it have eyelids?

Last edited:
Back